MOTOR ACCIDENT AUTHORITY (Multiple Projects)
- Client: Motor Accident Authority / Lifetime Care
- Role: Contract Management
- Cost: Various
- Date: 2008 / 2011
MAA and Lifetime Care are responsible for funding the construction of accommodation for people severely disabled through accidents. The facilities typically house 15 to 50 people in either self-contained or fully serviced accommodation.
TSA Management was engaged to provide development management assistance, setting up and managing systems to review, approve funding and control delivery of these projects.
In addition to general program management advice, TSA Management has been directly involved in the delivery of the following facilities:
- Ferguson Lodge, Lidcombe – Upgrade of an assisted living facility for residents with spinal injuries ($11m)
- The Sargood Centre, Collaroy – Assisted living facility for residents with spinal injuries ($15m est)
- Kevin Betts Stadium – Disabled sports complex ($2m)